Thursday 21 May 2015

Teevo - Rhapsody for Teenagers - RIGHT ON TIME - 21/05/2015



(God Brought You Here For This Generation)

TO THE BIBLE: Esther 4:14 TLB
"If you keep quiet at a time like this, God will deliver the Jews from some other source... What's more, who can say but that God has brought you into the palace for just such a time as this?"

LET'S TALK »
Years ago, as a teenager, I would say over and over to myself, "The world needs me. I was born as the answer to the cry of millions!" And my life has been orchestrated in that direction ever since. You see, I knew I came at the right time for my generation, and it's the same with you. You've also come at the right time; you were born for such a time as this for your generation.
The Bible tells us about a young woman named Esther. She was chosen as the queen of King Ahasuerus. However, Haman, a wicked man, happened to be the prime minister then. He cooked up a conspiracy to destroy the Jews (Esther's people). Esther's uncle, Mordecai, heard about it and sent her a message saying, "if you keep quiet at a time, like this, deliverance and relief for the Jews will arise from some other place, but you and your relatives will die. Who knows if perhaps you were made queen for just such a time as this?" (Esther 4:14 NLT).
In other words, she was in the kingdom for the purpose of saving God's people. That's why she was born then and not in another time. Once you become conscious of the truth that you're not an accident, and that God put you on this earth for a purpose you'll have a different mentality. You'll get out of the league of complainers and realise your life is an answer to the cry of many in your generation!

GO DEEPER
Acts 26:16
But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you.
Hebrews 10:7
Then I said, "Behold, I have come--in the volume of the book it is written of Me--to do your will, O God."

SPEAK
I declare that I was born as the answer to the cry of many. I was born for the salvation of souls, and with the help of the Holy Spirit, I live out the life I was born to live.

ACT
Reach out to someone in your school or neighbourhood and share the gospel with that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment