Saturday 23 May 2015

Rhapsody for Teenagers TeeVo - CHOOSE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU - 23/05/2015



(You Can Prohibit Or Allow Events Around You!)

TO THE BIBLE: Matthew 18:18 GNB
"And so I tell of you: what you prohibit on earth will be prohibited in heaven, and what you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven."

LET'S TALK
Hey, this is marvelous. God is letting you know that you don't have to sit back and watch life dish you something you don't want. You can choose to disallow such things from coming into your life. I like how the Living Bible puts this: "...Whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven, and whatever you free on earth will be freed in heaven" (Matthew 18:18 TLB). That means you're absolutely responsible for the quality of life you live. Some people don't like to hear things like this, because they love to believe that God is responsible for whatever happens in their lives.
I'm reminded of a story of a certain man who heard a preacher teach on this Scripture and stormed out of the church angrily. When he was asked why he was angry at the preacher, he replied, "That man's trying to blame me for all the bad things that have happened to me." He didn't like to be told he was responsible for his life. But I think that's the best news anyone could hear!
If you're responsible for what happens in your life, it means you can choose to accept into your life only things that are consistent with God's plans for you. Whatever you choose to allow in your life is what will be, and whatever you choose to forbid or disallow will be prevented. You're absolutely responsible for your life.

GO DEEPER
Mark 11:23
"For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says."
Deuteronomy 30:19
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that you and your seed may live:

PRAY
Dear Father, thank you for the awesome privilege of being able to decide the quality of life that I want to live! I unleash the forces of prosperity, health, and victory in my life, and disallow sickness, poverty and defeat in my life and my home, in Jesus, Name. Amen.

ACT
Get my teaching titled "Facts and Foundations" from the Pastor Chris Digital Library. Listen to it and digest it, and make your study notes and confess the Word as you receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment