Saturday 23 May 2015

Rhapsody of Realities - He’s The One At Work In You! - 23/05/2015


Pastor Chris
…Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure (Philippians 2:12-13).

Being born again, the life of Christ is in you, but you have to let the Christ-life in you be manifested to your world. You have to “work out” your salvation; that means act your salvation; put it to work; make it effectual. The Word says, “For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure” (Philippians 2:13). That means both the willingness and the drive to live a godly life, and make your salvation effective, come from the Lord.

God in you is the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the Holy Spirit works in you, to make your salvation effective. He makes you willing, ready, and able to do the Word. Now, this doesn’t suggest that you sit back and say, “I’m just going to wait until God makes me say or do something”; no! What He’s talking about here is your cooperation with the Holy Spirit as He carries out His ministry in you. He has a job to do in you; He’s called to go with you, and work in you, but you have to let Him do His job by fellowshipping with Him.

The more you fellowship with Him, the more He’s able to guide and lead you in the will of God. That’s when He can prompt you or set you upon your feet as He did to Ezekiel (Ezekiel 2:2; Ezekiel 3:24). He can cause you to get up and go somewhere, do or say something, and you’d be aware that He’s the one making you do it. He makes you willing, and He makes you perform! Recognize Him as the One at work in you.

As you set out on your endeavours today, bless your day and say, “Blessed Holy Spirit, I thank you for you’re at work in me, both to will and to do of your good pleasure! You’ll cause me to triumph gloriously today!” Halleluiah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit in me, and the fulfilment of His glorious ministry in my life. I have wisdom to do your will, and fulfil your destiny for me today, because I’m counselled from within! I know what to do, when to do what to do, and how to do what to do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study: 
Ezekiel 3:24 Then the spirit entered into me, and set me upon my feet, and spake with me, and said unto me, Go, shut thyself within thine house. ;
Acts 8:29-31 Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot. 30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest? 31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 11:1-16,
2 Kings 10-12
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 12:18-27,
Numbers 26
EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities

No comments:

Post a Comment