Tuesday 12 May 2015

Rhapsody of Realities - Making Students Of The Nations! - 12/05/2015



Pastor Chris

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations… (Matthew 28:19).

We’re teaching the Word of God all around the world, using every available medium and platform so God’s people can discover, and walk in their heritage in Christ. They need to know what they have, who they are, and the power available to them to live the triumphant life in Christ. Our opening scripture conveys the mandate of the Master, to got each all nations. In essence, He wants us to “make students of the nations.” What a calling!

The word, “nations” is the Greek “ethnos,” which means a group of people with common interests. For example, a group of lawyers is an “ethnos” or a “nation” of lawyers. So, if you’re a lawyer, the Lord has sent you into that world, to make students of fellow lawyers; to teach them how to live the Kingdom-life. Whatever group or profession you belong, you’re there to make a difference.

God has put His perfection in your spirit, and His wisdom is available to guide you, as you lead others in the transcendent life. You’re their solution. Hallelujah! This is why you must research the Word of God; research the spiritual realms, because you've been chosen to help others see and live the higher life in Christ. You’re called to help them see how to be a success through Christ.

The Bible says, “…the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty” (Psalm 74:20). Wherever the light of God is dim, wickedness prevails; that’s where demon spirits carry out their activities. But when the Gospel comes, light comes, and the people begin to live differently. Until God’s light shines in your “ethnos,” that “nation” will be the habitation of cruelty— a home of wickedness, and hatred. You’re the reflector of His glory in your world; His light that must shine and eliminate the darkness.

CONFESSION
I’m commissioned with the message of the Gospel of Christ, and the Word of righteousness is like fire, shut up in my bones! I’m dispensing His light, and expressing the life and nature of Christ in my world! Thus, darkness and all the activities of the evil one are dispelled in my “ethnos” as I reflect His glory everywhere! Halleluiah!

Further Study: 
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. ;
Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 6:1-24,
1 Kings 9
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 9:38-50,
Numbers 15

EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities

No comments:

Post a Comment