Thursday 28 May 2015

Rhapsody for Teenagers - BELIEVE THE WORD! - 28/05/2015



(Unbelief Stops Your Miracle)

TO THE BIBLE: Romans 3:3-4 CEV
"It is true that some of them did not believe the message. But does this mean that God cannot be trusted, just because they did not have faith? No, indeed! God tells the truth, even if everyone else is a liar. The Scriptures say about God, 'Your words will be proven true, and in court you will win your case,'"

LET'S TALK
Unbelief can short-circuit the power of God. The Bible tells us that when Jesus went to His hometown of Nazareth, He couldn't perform mighty works because of their unbelief (Mark 6:1-6). Some people say, "If God truly exists, let Him prove it to me!" God doesn't have to prove anything to you; He already proved His love for you two thousand years ago when He gave His Son for your sins, sicknesses, poverty and frustrations!
I tell you, the Word of God never fails; it always works, as long as you believe it. It's never failed to produce results in my life, because I made up my mind to trust it, no matter what.
Learn to trust God with all your heart so that His Word can work for you. It's His earnest desire that your situation be turned around for good (3 John 1:2).

GO DEEPER
Romans 10:17
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

PRAY
Dear heavenly Father, I stand strong in your love for me. My hope is grounded and strengthened by your abundant grace and mercy. As your Word is revealed to my spirit, my faith remains strong and unshakable, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

ACT
God loves you more than you can ever fathom, and He wants the best for you. Release yourself to the Word today and build your faith on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment