Monday 9 February 2015

Rhapsody Of Realities

This little monthly booklet, has enlightened my spirit so much, and every day when I read the Word of God, I grow closer in understanding who I am in Christ.

I decided to share these with everyone, because just as it has uplifted me and turned me into a wiser person, in my identity in Christ, I am certain that there are souls out there who are struggling to find their way "Home" too. 

I wish I had come across these sooner in my life, then perhaps, I wouldn't have been a dabbler in various religions and Spirituality and ways of trying to find my purpose, my self worth, my identity. 

I will be sharing the Rhapsody of Realities from February 2015, and once I have located the ones for January 2015, I will share them too.

Alternatively, one can log onto www.yookos.com and sign in either using your Facebook, G+ or Yahoo ID, and follow the Group - Enter The Healing School with Pastor Chris.

01 February 2015 Rhapsody, follows next.

No comments:

Post a Comment