Monday 9 February 2015

Rhapsody Of Realities - Be Conscious Of His Love - 05/02/2015



Pastor Chris

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).
Love is that endearing value of a person that gives you a sense of his or her importance to you. Therefore, that God loves you means you’re special and valuable to Him. If this is true, then it must mean that your life has a meaning; you’re not living for nothing. God didn’t create you to be a failure but to be head over all things. Walk in the liberty and full assurance of His love, knowing that you’re beyond condemnation (Romans 8:1).
The consciousness of God’s love will change your life and give you an extraordinary mentality. Consider a man like David, who had a unique perception of the love of God. His understanding of the Father’s love made him think differently. In Psalm 23:1 for example, he said, "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want." This alone lets you know what David thought about God, for which reason he was such a success, and his life so victorious! He knew that he was valuable to God, and therefore concluded: "I’ll never lack anything in my life, because God loves me; He’s my shepherd!" What a mentality.
Always take out time to meditate on the love of God. Think about His grace, kindness and the fact that if you were the only one on earth, the Lord Jesus would still have given His life for you. That’s how valuable you are to God. Dare to believe this, and let it sink deep into your consciousness; it’ll change your life forever, and give you a new confidence.
God loves you just the way you are. You didn’t have to "work" or impress Him to earn His love, for you could never earn it by your own works, but by grace. He chose to love you. All you have to do is accept His love as simply as it has come to you, and be conscious of it at all times. Even now, lift your hands to Him and say, "Thank you Lord, for loving me so much!"
Prayer
Dear Father, I thank you for your love, and your grace, which you’ve so lavishly poured out on me! Your joy fills my heart, and my life is the expression of your praise and glory, as I gloriously experience your love, and manifest the same to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

F u r t h e r s t u d y: 1 John 4:7-10; 1 John 4:16 AMP

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Reading Plan : Matthew 25:1-30, Exodus 29-30 
2 Year Reading Plan : Matthew 12:31-38, Genesis 36

No comments:

Post a Comment