Saturday 1 August 2015

Rhapsody of Realities - Your Victory Is Assured - 01/08/2015



Pastor Chris

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness (Isaiah 41:10).

At the beginning of the year, the Lord said to us, "It's your year of Triumph!" And for many of us, it's been exactly as the Lord said. It's now about four months to the end of the year. How have you worked the Word? I trust you've been triumphant. But you see, even if for any reason you're yet to experience certain manifestations of the Word in your life, refuse to be perturbed! It's not too late. Anything is possible! This should be your mentality.

Jesus had a mentality; He had a unique mindset; He never thought defeat, failure or weakness! Paul cultivated the same mentality; he said, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" (Philippians 4:13). That's the victor's mentality; that's the mentality the Word gives us. It doesn't matter what your life has been like; it doesn't matter the experiences you've been through; one thing is certain: all will turn out for your good! Yes, they will.

Don't ask God, "How will this happen?" Leave the "how" to Him! Your responsibility is to trust the Lord and hold on to His Word. In Jeremiah 32:27 He said, "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?" Nothing is too hard for Him. When you go through challenges, don't complain! He didn't promise us that there'd be no challenges; He knew there'd be challenges. Nevertheless, He gave us the assurance that in the midst of the challenges, we'd be triumphant all the way!

Your victory is assured! Your triumph is non-negotiable. You belong in the Kingdom of God's dear Son, who leads you in the triumphal excursions of life; it's a continual victory parable: "Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place" (2 Corinthians 2:14).

CONFESSION
I'm strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, for the joy of the Lord is my strength! I'm triumphant in my going out and in my coming in! I've been chosen and ordained for the transcendent and overcoming life in Christ! This is my heritage in the Lord! Blessed be God!

Further Study
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. 

1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 

Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 6:1-14, 
Psalms 56-59
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 12:22-34,
Judges 7

EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities

No comments:

Post a Comment